Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Homemade Hamburger Helper - Crunchy Taco Style recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade Hamburger Helper - Crunchy Taco Style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. When our work day is done, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
When you go to the grocery store, be sensible about it. If you make smart decisions when you are shopping for your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a busy store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to get home quickly and have something great. Fill your cabinets with nutritious foods. This makes it effortless to have a great meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are plenty of things you can do to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. Looking to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about losing weight. You need to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade hamburger helper - crunchy taco style recipe. You can have homemade hamburger helper - crunchy taco style using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Homemade Hamburger Helper - Crunchy Taco Style:
- You need olive oil
- Take yellow onion, diced
- You need ground beef
- Prepare garlic, minced
- Prepare taco seasoning
- You need salsa
- Use unsalted beef or chicken broth
- Prepare long grain rice
- You need freshly shredded cheddar cheese
- Use Tortilla chips or Fritos, for serving
Steps to make Homemade Hamburger Helper - Crunchy Taco Style:
- In a large, deep skillet with a tight fitting lid, heat the oil over medium heat. Add the onion and cook for 4-5 minutes. Then add the beef and cook until it is browned throughout. Drain any excess fat, if needed. Increase the heat to med-high and stir in the garlic and salsa.
- Once the garlic becomes fragrant, stir in the rice and broth, then let it come to a boil. Once at a boil, pop the lid on and lower the heat to med-low. Let this cook, undisturbed, for 15-20 minutes, until the liquid has absorbed. Then remove the skillet from the heat and stir the cheese in until it has melted into the dish. Serve with some crushed tortilla chips or some crushed Fritos on top, along with whatever other toppings sound good.
I take leftover crunchy taco hamburger helper and put a spoonful in scoop tortilla chips. Top with cheese, sour cream and salsa!! Great recipe for Homemade Hamburger Helper - Crunchy Taco Style. This recipe is a simple, homemade take on an old hamburger helper fave. It comes together quickly and can be adaptable for whatever you want to add to it (diced peppers, beans, diced green chilis, etc.).
If you find this Homemade Hamburger Helper - Crunchy Taco Style recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.